
Hey everyone,
Sorry about the lack of posts recently. I started working at the hospital three weeks ago and when I come home I am exhausted. So far I am absolutely loving it. I work on the Emergency Observation Unit as a nursing assistant. I enjoy working with the other NA's and nurses on the floor, as well as the patients we see. I like the variety of cases that come through my unit as well. I've seen a cat bite that got infected to a guy who was minutes away from having a heart attack to a drunken idiot who was under arrest for a DUI and handcuffed to the bed. One of my patients told me on Saturday that she wants to write a letter to the nursing administration for me because I took such good care of her. I am very happy working at the hospital and more news soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks!