I am a 17 year old girl who was expelled from Bais Yakkov for talking to boys two weeks into the seventh grade. Now, a senior in high school, I am doing better than I ever have and I have accomplished far more than I ever would have if I had stayed in that hell hold.
And i think you should have your children taken away from you by Social Services because you're a terrible influence on them, and you asked Tova if she wants cock. So....yeah.
And keep off my blog. I will call the police if you don't. I've already printed out every comment you've made on her blog posts - all of them - to show a pattern, so don't even bother deleting them. I will not allow you to do to me what you do to her. I will not ask you again.
Sorry, I've been extremely busy. I just started working at a hospital and I am exhausted when I get home but give me a couple days and I'll have something.
Shoshanah Leah, I think you should really stay away from Tova Schreiber. She's a terrible influence.
ReplyDeleteAnd i think you should have your children taken away from you by Social Services because you're a terrible influence on them, and you asked Tova if she wants cock. So....yeah.
ReplyDeleteAnd keep off my blog. I will call the police if you don't. I've already printed out every comment you've made on her blog posts - all of them - to show a pattern, so don't even bother deleting them. I will not allow you to do to me what you do to her. I will not ask you again.
how about a post? :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, I've been extremely busy. I just started working at a hospital and I am exhausted when I get home but give me a couple days and I'll have something.
ReplyDelete